Wednesday, June 28, 2017

4 EASY SMALL KITCHEN HACKS

A subject close to my heart and living situation is a small kitchen.
I love to cook and love kitchen gadgets and accessories. I could live in a tiny house because the only thing I need is a nice size kitchen in which most tiny houses offer. Most of the cities have expensive rentals with tiny kitchens or like in Miami you get outdated and small.I have found some ways to work around my small area and increase the amount of space. These items will save you counter space and revolutionize the decor and organization in your kitchen.

1. Magnetic Knife rack





 This  adds a very sleek look and touch to the walls of your kitchen and lets you display your fancy knife collection or gadgets. You now will have extra counter space or drawer space. You can find all different styles in amazon. Below are some of my favorites.

Modern Innovations 16 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar with Multi-Purpose Functionality as a Knife Holder, Knife Strip, Magnetic Tool Organizer, Art Supply Organizer & Home Organizer









No comments:

Post a Comment